Job Description :
Title: Customer ServiceManager
Summary of the position:
- Oversight of Customer Service Management Activities (30%)
- Develops the customer supply strategy for new customers and new markets in China
- Collaborates with Commercial Managers, logistics and Responsible Care Manager to develop robust supply chain to ensure safe, reliable and secure product delivery.
- Collaborates with Sales Managers to develop unique and innovative supply solutions to customers
- Ensures excellence in contract execution and delivering the company’s Experience
- Ensures that brand quality is maintained throughout the logistics chain with all coastal vessels,
barges, rail tank cars, storage, surveyors, and truck operators.
- Agrees and monitors performance standards for logistics suppliers and subcontractors regarding costs
- Manages a robust customer service review process with key customers.
- Manages customer objections and complaints and identifies innovative supply solution
- Manages any off specification incidents, identifying root cause and preventative actions moving forward
- Manages execution of customer contracts, ensuring accurate forecasts are received from customers and customer service plans are maintained for each customer.
- Manages the interface with global supply chain to ensure timely product availability into the region.
- Collaborates closely with Procurement Manager to optimize the integration of purchased material into our supply chain.
- Manages consignment and terminal inventory levels to ensure we don’t stock out and under deliver to customers and also have situation where we are at tank tops.
- Provides leadership to the customer service and logistics staff
- Review of appropriate organizational team
- structure (team setup by customer type, by sub-region, reporting lines, etc.)
- Recommends changes to staffing needs to maintain balance and productivity
- Provides training, coaching and development and ensures all CS staff has robust IDP’s.
- Provides input to Talent Management and Succession Planning processes.
- Carries out quarterly performance reviews and sets priorities for each direct report
- Manages SG&A within budget.
- Establish and measure customer service and logistics
- KPIs and use to drive continuous improvement.
- Establishes robust controls and processes in customer
- order management, including invoicing, gap identification from contractual obligations, new
Integration and Support to commercial activities (30%)
- High degree of integration with commercial activities (sales and marketing), supporting sales efforts and operations team collaboration (Customer service, commercial manager, logistics and responsible care)
Responsible Care and Quality (10%)
- Fully integrates with key account management and planning of commercial negotiations to ensure full leverage of opportunities and appropriate management of logistics and customer service risks and issues.
- Identifies creative value generating supply solutions for customers and recognizing the value of such service and collaborating with the sales team to develop compelling value selling opportunities
- Ensures appropriate controls are in place over pricing and invoices are issued in line with contract terms and any adjustments to price are prepared timely for sales team review and management approval.
- Manages supply to ensure inventory is optimized to reduce storage costs
- Competitive intelligence gathering from interactions with customers, including market intelligence, competitive capabilities and customer needs/pain points.
- Manages accounts receivables within credit limits and avoids any credit breaches.
- Manages a robust commercial filing and records system in each office.
Qualification and Experience:
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement within the customer service team and ensure that CIRs are raised on a regular basis to bring forward new ideas and prevent recurring issues.
- Ensure our Responsible Care standards are maintained throughout our supply chain in order to prevent accident or incident. Collaborate with Responsible Care team to ensure all terminals at CDI-T standard or an agreed equivalent and customer terminals inspected before any deliveries are made.
- Collaborate with the Responsible Care team to ensure an appropriate RC plan for logistics is developed and executed each year.
- For any incident, utilize KMI for continuous improvement opportunities
- Comply with all of global documentation requirements, including GIMS
- University degree or above in chemistry, marketing, or logistics management.
- Strong communication skills in a multi-cultural environment
- minimum 10 years’ experience in national and international logistical management or equivalent experienced gained in management of petrochemical sales and marketing
- leadership experience in managing large and relatively inexperienced teams
Our customer offers:
- Superior leadership skills
- Fluency in English is a must
- Proven commercial planning and negotiation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills – able to develop and communicate strategy
- Proven ability to lead a team, set metrics and monitor performance for continuous improvement
- Team player who contributes to the business as a whole in the region and globally
- Expertise in operational processes, management and controls
Our customer offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in an international environment which encourages communication, creativity and innovation.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to .
Celle Phone and wechat: 13636682099
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.