Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Customer Value Management is vital in maintaining HSBC's position as a provider of world-class wealth and personal banking solutions, directing business development with a focus on customers. The team works to ensure the most appropriate pricing, products and promotions are directed to the most relevant customers, concentrating on building value, treating customers fairly and creating a superb customer experience.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Customer Service Ambassador.Principal Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome all walk in customers as soon as they enter the branch
- Establishing good rapport and relationship with walk in customers, handling their requests and enquiries, identifying their needs and directing them to the right branch staff to provide further assistance
- Exemplify HSBC brand attributes of being perceptive, progressive, responsive, respectful and fair
- Actively assist in managing the bank hall environment including platform and queue, promotion of self service and internet banking to proactively refer potential customers to other sales staff and close simple sales when necessary
- Support Customer Service Managers and Business Managers in delivering a high standard of professional service, proactively identifying ways to improve queue or platform service and recommending initiatives on optimising resources to better serve customers
- Perform other branch operational duties as assigned after banking hour
- Uplift the Banks overall service profile and enhance Customer experience, including value added after sales service to ensure Customer satisfaction
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Service oriented approach with a cheerful, positive and enthusiastic attitude in serving and satisfying customers
- Ability to work independently, with good interpersonal, communication and compliance and objection handling skills
- University degree with solid customer service experience, non-degree holders with proven sales and service experience in the financial service industry will also be considered
- Knowledge of the banking products and services offered in the branch and of current marketing campaigns, along with the ability to give precise and concise answers and information to customers
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Putonghua
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.