Job Description :
Job Title: Country Sales Head
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Report to: Global Head of Sales
Our client is a European leading technology and material group. The company provides high-quality solutions in the applications of electronics, mobility, energy, health, industrial and environmental sectors.
- The primary responsibility of this position is to manage the sales and opportunity management for Taiwan accounts. This includes technical support, application support and daily commercial operations
Requirements and Qualification
- Lead a diverse team of account managers, technical support managers and application engineers.
- Buildup strong relationship with the key Taiwanese accounts on different organization levels and functions.
- Develop and own opportunity funnel.
- Develop, coordinate and implement the Account Plan (executable), including tailored value proposition.
- Utilize CRM effectively through opportunity management to the Regional Head of Sales on a monthly basis.
- Drive organization to meet the needs of the account, represents the voice of the customer within company.
- Communicates with customers facetoface, by phone, and via email.
- Accountability for revenue, opportunity funnel and account plan
- Negotiate/generate agreement with each account within the sales policy and pricing guidelines.
- Own the communication with the customer.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering related field and 10 plus years of industry experience in technical sales is required. Experience in the electronic packaging industry for semiconductors is preferred.
- Must have strong customer service orientation and communicate effectively both externally and internally.
- Knowledge of MS Office programs as well as sales contact management database software (CRM) highly desired.
- A track record of successfully meeting deadlines through initiative and proactive approach required. Selfstarter with an attention to detail is required.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism; exhibit a high level of project management, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Good command of English.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV in Word format to [HIDDEN TEXT]. You can also reach Patty at +886-2-2757-7268#222
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.