Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Digital Business Services is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. Digital Business Services combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Cloud Specialist. Principal Responsibilities
- Provide technical expertise on the analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance of HSBC Receivables and Innovations systems to local/regional/global business units, with quality on Cloud Platform (GCP / AliCloud)
- Engineer solutions on GCP / Alicloud foundation platform using Infrastructure As Code methods (e.g. Terraform, Ansible)
- Ensure compliancy with Security & Operational risk standards (E.g. Network, Firewall, OS, Logging, Monitoring, Availability, Resiliency)
- Build and support continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and continuous testing activities
- Ensure that systems are implemented in accordance with IT standards, under DevOps and Agile principle.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to other HSBC Receivables and Innovations team on cloud related projects
- Work closely with different teams within HSBC and keep up to date on the strategy
- Maintain close communication with other IT teams and coordinate IT-related stakeholder activities
- Ensure system complies with group policies and standards
- Investigate and resolve problems arising in connection with IT services
- University-level degree or equivalent experience in computer science or a related field
- Qualification in related business discipline is an advantage
- Demonstrable Cloud service provider experience (ideally GCP or AliCloud) - infrastructure build and configurations of a variety of services including Compute, Storage, SDN (VPC and XPN)
- Relevant certification of Cloud Providers (GCP/AliCloud/AWS) is an advantage
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and continuous testing tools
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Knowledge and experience in development and deployment tools like Jenkins, Nexus, JIRA, GitHUB, Maven
- Server administration (either Linux or Windows)
- Automation scripting (using scripting languages such as Terraform, Ansible etc.)
- Ability to quickly acquire new skills and tools
- Maintain can do attitude and stay positive towards challenges
- Being open, dependable, connected and align the HSBC values
- Ability in working under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with good command of written and spoken English
- Good command of spoken Mandarin would be an advantage
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.