About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities &Our Ideal CandidateStrategy
- Awareness and understanding of the Group&rsquos business strategy and model appropriate to the role
- Support LM to drive, execute business strategy focus and initiatives for better working efficiency and effectiveness
- Support service management and business in driving service performance in term of productivity, execution quality and process risk management
- Find service improvement opportunity for better working efficiency and effectiveness
- Support both Business Banking and Personal Lending team in BB product and Individual asset product business end operations which include case submission in system, onsite witness, document review, data entry, scanning, call back customer, loan disbursement, document filing, regulatory reporting and etc to ensure execution accuracy, compliance, completeness in line with bank internal and external rules/procedures/manuals/standards/group requirements/regulatory requirement/laws as well as to keep high class level of services to our clients
People and Talent
- Ensure all required certifications are obtained per internal and external requirements
- Acknowledgeand follow bank job rotation policy/procedure that working location will be subject to detail arrangement on due with no objection
- Embed client centric mind in daily operation as well as to maintain up best in class front-line service
- Continue to advocate human banker and client centric service mindset in service staff for enriching internal and external customer experience
- Achieve client satisfaction in daily services and operations
- Build SCB a great place to work
- Fully understand the importance of Consumer Rights Protection, prevent damage to consumers&rsquo best interest
- Implement regulatory requirements related to Consumer Rights Protection, ensure to complete relevant trainings
- Always embed Consumer Rights Protection mindset when performing daily work
- Activelyparticipate in various training programs arranged by the bank and keep self-learning on the laid down procedures/manuals and local regulation
- Actively participate in various campaigns related to service team and achieve the target
- Develop multi-product knowledge and job skills to support different segments and sales channels
- Complete new joiner training program if new to the position (new hire or internal transfer) base on bank policy, and pass all required assessment by training timeline
- Perform bank required due diligence on daily base to ensure no exception in execution
- Support Line Manager achieve good MCA rating in branch audit
- Escalate for any exception detected or observed in daily work to minimize potential negative impact on the bank
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Complete regulatory required reporting timely and accurately to ensure the report follows regulatory requirements with no exception
- Adhere to bank Conduct Plan, and all control and assurance mechanisms to comply with all internal and external standards and policies in executions
- Adhere to laws and regulations, internal risk (including FCC risks as anti-money laundry, sanction, anti-bribery & corruption), compliance policies and the Group Code of Conduct well manage client complaints & CDD
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [N/A] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime ComplianceThe Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Country Conduct, Financial Crime and Compliance team, CPBB Ops & Onboarding Ops GBS teams,CPBB Product and Segment, CPBBSales team, Business Risk Management team
- Understand, acknowledge and comply with the requirements on individual accountabilities and responsibilities of the job set out in applicable local laws and regulations as well as SCB internal policies
- Effectively ensure and intensify internal controls by keeping abreast with developments of applicable local laws and regulations on accountabilities
- Perform job duties with diligence, contribute to efforts as an individual or as a team member so as to avoid any actual or potential legal sanctions, regulatory penalties, material financial loss, or adverse reputational impact on the Bank
- Be responsible for failure to follow relevant rules and processes, failure to properly perform the responsibilities, and implement corrections
- Cooperate with any investigations or reviews on regulatory failure such as accountability review
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.