Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Life is a world-class institution where you can specialize in Insurance but enjoy the advantages that come with being part of a leading global international bank. Insurance is about people, and the promises they make. At HSBC Life we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realize the full potential of being part of HSBC.
Together we pursue efficient ways of working. We harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. The protection we offer creates broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Claims Insights Manager.Principal Responsibilities
- Manage the development of pre-approval & claims rule engine and predictive modelling for automation
- Provide system requirements and claims capabilities set up for the development of pre-approval, claims and provider systems
- Develop claims philosophy, guidelines and principles for CMA's endorsement to support the transformation of end-to-end claims workflow
- Generating of claims insights in assisting content management as interactive messages via existing digital platform
- Lead clinical quality improvement and cost containment programs based on claims analysis, patterns, trends and insights
- Upon escalation, support CMA in pre-approval, claims and special consideration case evaluation with clinical and claims expertise
- Work closely with other areas across insurance, such as operations, product, finance and actuarial
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University graduate. Bachelor Degree or higher in Medical, Pharmacy, Nursing, or related Medical Sciences degree is desirable
- In depth knowledge with solid experience of life and medical insurance claims processes, claims management, claims systems data and reporting
- Proven ability to provide meaningful insights from claims data
- Practical problem solving, ability to identify and interpret patterns, trends and anomalies in data
- Advanced data handling and analysis skills is desirable
- Proficient in MS Office, basic knowledge of programming language is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motived individual with teamwork mentality
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.AW2021EBHK