1. Design and execute electrical and reliability test plans based on market segment needs, customer mission profiles, and industry test method references
2. Develop a reliability roadmap that includes lifetime modeling for our power module portfolio
3. Evaluate the electrical and thermal performance of new product and validate design changes to product
4. Research, design, develop, and implement new testing methodologies to support various product performance parameters
5. Organize and analyze characterization date collected during functional validation, and qualification phase of the product development cycle
6. Research and implement new equipment, process, and procedure to support company objectives relative to quality, cost, time to market, and overall product and system performance
7. Work closely with the Operations team to ensure mass production testing aligns with the goals and best practices developed during product development Profile
1. Master or above degree in electrical/ mechanical/material engineering
2. 2-5 years of experience in semiconductor manufacturing: power electronics/modules package testing (IGBT/WBG).
3. Experience with electrical test equipment, parametric analyzers/curve tracers, isolation tester, power supplier, oscilloscope.
4. Understanding of power MOSFET, IGBT and diode device theory
5. Familiar with dynamic/switching electrical characterization of power devices
6. Understanding of electrical and thermal characterization of SiC power devices
7. Hands-on knowledge of package reliability requirements, failure analysis techniques
8. Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and capable of efficiently tracking large amounts of data from numerous products simultaneously, able to manipulate data using software (e.g., Excel, Python, JMP, etc.)
9. Familiar with test standards such as IEC, AQG 324, AEC, JEDEC, etc.