Job Description :
- Responsible for procurement work for electrical/automation equipment, ex.
- PLC cabinet (including PLC, REM, LCS, SSY, HMD, MCD)
- Drive cabinet (including DRM, DRA, PCC, MCC, MPB)
- IT device & SW
- As per PM or site request purchase below components:
- Spare part for commissioning
- Electrical components (contactor, switches) for urgent request
- support company’s AUTOMATION for other request (like software installation…)
- Briefly process: Procurement request analysis - supplier analysis-request RFQ-components replacement clarification-cost analysis-negotiation-PO placement-follow up.
- Procurement request analysis requests: Good knowledge in electrical/automation Industry.
- cost analysis-negotiation-PO placement requests: make commercial comparison considering supplier’s strengths and weaknesses; decision making in cross functional teams; good experience in electrical/automation procurement; selection of suppliers, based on the requirements of technical specification, project requests, supplier historic reference; negotiation and Fixing the commercial conditions, with supplier, ex. Price, payment terms, and General Supply Conditions;
- Responsible for supplier management, communication with suppliers to coordinate quality, delivery, price, after service and other related matters;
- Scouting and propose new potential suppliers which can guarantee benefits to customer.
- Making RFQ to suppliers for project offer preparing stage.
- Preferably with electrical/automation equipment purchasing experience in Automation industry
- Good English in listening, spoken, written and reading.
- Strong skills on communication, coordination and organization.
- Open mind, good negotiation skill.
Preferably in an international enterprise.
Skills in using of MS Office, outlook, ERP system or similar.
Team work spirit.
- Bachelor degree or above in electric/electronic/automation engineering or related major.
- Customer orientations
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to .
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.