- Identify & explore potential real estate development projects in PRC
- Conduct feasibilities studies & due diligence on potential projects for completion of any M&A transactions
- Formulate and implement business plan for potential projects such as costing and budgeting, etc.
- Keep track of progress and make professional advice to senior management
- Keep abreast of changing PRC property market including but not limited to local practices and regulations, etc.
- Assist the team in handling all projects / issues
- Degree holder or above, preferably in Real Estate, Legal, Finance or other relevant disciplines
- 4-5 years or above experience in established Hong Kong or PRC property developers.
- Experience of stationing in PRC is an advantage
- Solid experience in handling land tendering / auction procedures in PRC
- Strong knowledge of establishment and operation of real estate WFOEs and related regulations in PRC
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Result-oriented, confident and flexible with strong business sense
If you are interested in applying this position, please feel free to Brenda Lee at 6217-7550 for further discussion.