Job Description :
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Report to: Innovation Business Development Director
Aim to hire:
We are looking for a New Business Development Manager in China Shanghai office.
Develop robust downstream interactions and POV on applications and formulate strategy to drive the demand for PA66 and HMD-based polymer through timely interaction with compounders, Tier1s and OEMs in China/AP.
- Develop sound POV on (existing and new) downstream applications and translate customer requirement to facilitate R&D direction
- Participate in downstream customer visits as technical and business development steward in AP region
- Periodically review and adjust customer visit priority with commercial team
- Leverage internal and external resources to arrange downstream market participant and customer visits
- Attend tradeshow/conference to update intel or emerging trend in new application spaces such as NEV, 5G, E&E etc.
- Identify governmental policy changes in a timely manner and anticipate the magnitude of effect on the business
- Work closely with commercial development team to fine tune internal POV on PA66 and HMD demand
- Establish new contacts to generate leads for arranging downstream customer meetings
- Adequately share downstream knowledge with Global NBD and CD teams and other Koch business units to drive innovation and generate new business leads
- Formulate strategy to accelerate commercialization of new product and drive demand for PA66 and HMD-based solutions
- Develop new business models to maximize value creation for downstream customers
- Proactively provide customer inputs to R&D group to help prioritizing internal and external development work
- Leverage internal and external resources to generate NPD proof-of-concept for Tier1/OEM pull through
- Minimum 5 years of EP experience in automotive, E&E and C&I segments
- Strong understanding of PA66 polymer chemistry and Engineering Polymer
- Deep knowledge in EP applications and value-in-use
- Experience in molding trial and processing problem solving
- General understanding of Moldflow, FEA analysis and plastic design
- Familiarity with downstream supply chain relationship from raw material vendors to OEMs
- Ability to translate and anticipate downstream customer requirements
- Strong passion in acquiring new knowledge and skills
- Strong ability to think outside-the-box
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only.
Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.