Position- Business Development Manager (Acquisition)
Job Location – Hong Kong
Reporting to the Sales Manager the incumbent will be responsible for acquisition new business and sales management for the assigned territory / accounts. The job involves planning and execution of sales plans
The Business Development Manager (Acquisition) will be responsible for:
• Selling Monster’s online solutions to Corporate clients
• Identify & analyze the clients requirements & propose customized solutions for talent acquisition / branding needs
• Interaction with senior management in the client organizations & present Monster’s products & services
• Manage complex sales situations & acquire clients based on value based selling.
• Following complete sales cycle and ensuring payment collection.
• Closely monitoring of competitor activities and assisting in planning counter strategies
• Must be a graduate
• Should have 4-8 years of corporate field sales experience with hands on experience of entire sales cycle
• Excellent written and oral communication and English skills
• Zeal for making a career in sales
• Internet savvy and basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Preferable industries are Media, Solution Selling, Office Automation, IT, Consultants, BFSI, Telecom, Dot Com etc
• Must have strong interpersonal and networking skills
• Should be a Team player who can integrate with the sales team
• An aggressive personality, driven by performance would be a good fit for this role.
Functional Skills Required
• Account Management Skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to handle complex sales situations.
• Presentation and Probing skills
• Negotiation skills
• Relationship building skills
• Good knowledge of Business
Monster India, India’s leading online career and recruitment resource with its cutting edge technology provides relevant profiles to employers and relevant jobs to jobseekers across industry verticals, experience levels and geographies. More than 200 million people have registered on the Monster Worldwide network. Today, with operations in more than 40 countries, Monster provides the widest and most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities globally. Monster India started its operations in 2001. Headquartered in Hyderabad, the company has presence in 11 other cities of India viz., Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmadabad, Baroda, Chandigarh and Cochin.