Job Description :
- Analysis business requirements and document the requirements to solution specification.
- Participate in software development lifecycle.
- Prepare technical documents and training materials for users.
- Quality assurance of the business application prior to rollout.
- Post-implementation support of business applications.
- Manage software development vendors.
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology with at least 4-5 years of work experience in IT industry
- Experience in IT project management will be an advantage
- Experience in Activities of Software Development Process is a must.
- Knowledge in Java programming
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and willing to learn
- Good written and verbal communication in English, including technical writing skills.
- HK permanent resident is required
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability by sending email to CLTS Application Email Address
For more job opportunity, please visit our website:m
The personal information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose only