Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Our sector-focused Banking relationship managers provide a single coverage point for multi-national clients. With our global capabilities and footprint, vast expertise and local knowledge, our Banking teams connect clients to the products and services that meet their global financial needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Associate, Real Asset Finance.Principal Responsibilities
- Managing in a pro-active manner the performance of the allocated portfolio on a continuing basis and advising the Regional Head of Real Asset Finance
- Dealing with waivers, referring to the Regional Head of Real Asset Finance and other internal stakeholders such as Credit Approver, Loan Management Unit, Sustainability Risk, etc
- Undertaking any restructuring work that may be required for the assets including liaising with customers are required
- Ensuring covenant compliance
- Preparing the annual review (or interim one if called for)
- Supporting OTD model by facilitating secondary loan sale
- Assisting with the required analysis in respect of the entire portfolio under PAM's control
- Assisting the origination team to identify new business opportunity such as refinancing, short term financing requirement, swap application, etc
- Preparing regular or ad hoc reports as required
- Identifying opportunities for RWA optimization through asset sales and data quality fixes
- Search and abide by guidance provided by more senior members of the PAM Staff for more complex issues
- Assist with the current IT project
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Experience in and knowledge of non-recourse finance transactions and structures, preferably in infrastructure and real estate sector
- Strong credit and portfolio management skills
- Excellent in excel and quantitative skills
- An understanding of underlying legal documents applicable to non-recourse finance transactions
- Ability to liaise with external counter-parties such as Borrowers, Facility Agents, Legal Counsels, Consultants and Advisors
- Ability to collaborate across different HSBC departments/stakeholders both regionally and globally
- High levels of motivation and strong work ethic underpinned by an interest for the sector and willingness to learn and develop further expertise
- Strong organisational and project management skills with ability to multitask
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.