Are you looking for a supportive, collaborative workplace with great teams and inspiring leaders You've come to the right place. We're looking for ambitious people who share our values and want to make every day better for people around the world. If this sounds like you, and the career below sounds exciting, we'd like to hear from you.Job DescriptionJob Summary:
As an Associate Platform Technical Analyst, you will be primarily responsible for the delivery of first-class infrastructure monitoring and support using various tools and technology to maintain the stability and issue escalation of the US - Divisional Advisory & Business Enablement (DABE) Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) and other platforms. The Cloud Reliability Engineer will be responsible for supporting existing monitoring tools and processes as well as assisting with establishing new applications and infrastructure monitoring tools to a highly available cloud environment. Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for tier1 triage and proactive reporting and communication of issues to all impacted customers and stakeholders to keep them informed of ongoing status of active issues and the steps being taken to resolve them. You will help drive the stability and advanced infrastructure support processes and monitoring capabilities in order to guarantee a high degree of reliability, security, scalability, and availability at any given time.Key Accountabilities:
- Monitoring and support of mission critical Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) ecosystem and ancillary components.
- Assist with various setup and maintain AKS configuration tasks based on skill.
- Monitor and report on issues in the AKS environments and applications and perform some Tier1 triage issues based as they arise.
- Involved and will work on Azure platforms APIM, ASE, etc. and P2G
- Provide proactive communications of issue status and remediation steps to impacted customers and stakeholders.
- Assist with platform security & access management.
- Monitor and report on performance related issues with AKS components (Clusters, Nodes, Pods, etc).
- Maintain operations support processes specifically as it pertains to supporting cloud infrastructure & AKS.
- Support server and the relevant IaaS and PaaS in a Cloud or virtualized environment
- Monitor and support cloud architecture and security fundamentals for high availability design and multi-cloud services.
- Monitor adherence to cloud strategies, standards, guidelines and policies
- Help foster a collaborative customer-centric culture and ensure the team regularly celebrates successes
Knowledge and Skills:
- 1 year or less experience in an infrastructure support role
- 2+ years of support or equivalent experience including a customer facing or customer support role
- Experience with CLI Tools
- Good communication and organizational skills and desire to be a leader
- The ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks
- Some understanding of cloud environments and infrastructure a plus.
Every career at Manulife/John Hancock provides the opportunity to learn new skills and move your career forward. Ready to make an impact somewhere What are you waiting for Apply today.About John Hancock and Manulife
- Collaborative attitude, willingness to work with team members able to coach, share skills and methods
- Exceptional organizational and critical thinking abilities that enable you to develop repeatable multi-tiered support structures.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Good verbal and written communication with the ability to effectively articulate and communicate technical issues, possibilities, and outcomes.
John Hancock is a unit of Manulife Financial Corporation, a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife globally, including Canada, Asia and Europe. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. Assets under management and administration by Manulife and its subsidiaries were CAD$1.3 trillion (US$1.1 trillion) as of June 30, 2021. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as MFC on the TSX, NYSE, and PSE, and under 945 on the SEHK. Manulife can be found at manulife.com (https://www.manulife.com/).
One of the largest life insurers in the United States, John Hancock supports more than 10 million Americans with a broad range of financial products, including johnhancock.com (https://www.johnhancock.com/index.html).Manulife is an Equal Opportunity EmployerAt Manulife/JohnHancock, we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract,developandretaina workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention,advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin,colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.It is our priority to remove barriers toprovideequal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process.All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent withapplicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies.To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact [Confidential Information] (mailto:[Confidential Information]).