Are you looking for a supportive, collaborative workplace with great teams and inspiring leaders You've come to the right place. We're looking for ambitious people who share our values and want to make every day better for people around the world. If this sounds like you, and the career below sounds exciting, we'd like to hear from you.
Provide business analysis by working with stakeholders and end users to define and refine requirements, support functional and integration testing, training, implementation, end user roll out and project completion monitoring.
* Work together with stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand their problems and needs.
* Gathers, documents, analyzes and prioritizes business needs and requirements.
* Works with development teams to explain and clarify the business requirements and rationale to help create solutions that would meet business needs.
* Creates and maintains thorough and accurate functional and technical documentation.
* Coordinates testing by preparing required test plans/matrices and executing functional and system integration testing of an application.
* Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported and resolved in a timely manner.
* Track the progress of a project from start to finish.
* Communicates effectively to all levels of the management to report project status.
* Independently undertake projects of a complex nature and ad-hoc requests as required.
* Other duties and tasks as assigned by the immediate superior and/or the operations management.
Every career at Manulife/John Hancock provides the opportunity to learn new skills and move your career forward. Ready to make an impact somewhere What are you waiting for Apply today.
About Manulife Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services provider that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and our global wealth and asset management segment, Manulife Investment Management, serves individuals, institutions and retirement plan members worldwide. At the end of 2020, we had more than 37,000 employees, over 118,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving over 30 million customers. As of March 31, 2021, we had CAD$1.3 trillion (US$1.0 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $31.3 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as MFC on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under 945 in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife/JohnHancock, we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract,developandretaina workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention,advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin,colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers toprovideequal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process.All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent withapplicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies.To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact [Confidential Information] (mailto:[Confidential Information]).