Job DescriptionHSBC Qianhai
HSBC Qianhai is a securities joint venture between HSBC and Qianhai Financial Holdings, and is majority owned by HSBC.
HSBC Qianhai brings together HSBC's global banking and markets expertise with Qianhai Financial Holdings local insights to offer a comprehensive suite of China securities products and services.
At HSBC Qianhai, our clients are at the heart of everything we do and we seek to build long-term, strategic relationships with them. We work in close collaboration with HSBC's bankers and product specialists globally to provide tailored investment banking, securities broking, investment research and financial advisory services to meet the needs of our clients.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.Responsibilities of the role holder
- The Business Analyst is responsible for developing a broad knowledge of business areas, applications or products.
- Focus is on daily execution of deliverables, developing solutions based upon subject expertise, and resolving problems or transactions, where expertise is required.
- Roles at this level take ownership for one or more processes, products within a business area.
- Demonstrate high professionalism
- Understand, follow and demonstrate full compliance with all relevant internal and external regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of HSBC, also in line with the Code of Conduct
- Conduct and support ad hoc projects where applicable
QualificationsTo be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
. Experience with securities application systems or algorithm trading systems, working experience in local securities company preferred.
. As required by the Chinese regulator CSRC, the role holder must pass the securities industry qualification exam.
. Good written and oral communication skills in Chinese and English
. Strong verbal, written communication and relationship management skills.
. Experience or knowledge of China securities market.
. Good knowledge of SDLC.
. Good experience as business analyst
. Basic understanding of Linux and Windows OS.
. Basic understanding of Database knowledge.
. Knowledge of risk management, configuration management, and disaster recovery e.g. SIGMA / ITIL).
. Experience of working with vendor preferred.
. Good analytical, problem solving and time management skills.
. Ability to handle multiple tasks and follow them through to resolution accurately and in a timely manner.
. Understand and attain technical knowledge from on the job experience.
Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong, China