Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
IT Operations manages the IT infrastructure and supporting services that are critical for HSBC employees and customers, such as cost-efficient hardware, system software, middleware and databases, data centres, voice and data networks, ATMs, desktops and other devices.
The area comprises five functions: Client Services, Enterprise Services and Architecture, Data Centre and Service Management, Relationship Management, Project Management and Risk and Administration. Collectively, these areas define and deliver HSBC's technology strategy to support the Group's goals.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Associate Director, Technology Strategy and Partnerships.Principal Responsibilities
- The Technology Strategy and Strategic Partnerships job is responsible for leading and managing in supporting the Head of Technology Strategy role in ensuring that HSBC Technology has a clearly articulated and well defined Technology Strategy that is aligned to the outcomes of the wider Business Strategy
- Ensure the alignment of the Technology roadmap and Technology organisation strategies with the business imperatives
- Define and drive the execution of all transformation technology initiatives
- Lead and manage the definition of the Technology Operating Model to support the future state of HSBC Technology
- This includes, but is not limited to, organisation design, location strategy, process optimisation and technology governance
- Support the planning of Technology budgets to ensure alignment with strategic initiatives/objectives that deliver value to the Business
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Actively manage all budgetary requirements to support short to long-term business vision
- Assess and ensure business demand aligns with investment plans & Technology Strategy
- Maintain oversight of technology investments across innovation and transformation initiatives
- Support the management of Technology- business relationship represent Technology in business discussions and ensure necessary technology capabilities required by the business are developed
- Ensure that the Technology mission statement/vision and technology plans are communicated effectively across the necessary Teams
- Engage with key stakeholders such as Chief Digital Officer and Chief Technology Officer
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.