Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Global Banking and Markets is an emerging markets-led, financing-focused business that provides investment and financial solutions. Through our international network, we connect emerging and mature markets, covering key growth areas. We partner with our corporate, government and institutional clients to help them achieve consistent, long-term performance. Our products and services include advisory, financing, prime services, research and analysis, securities services, trading and sales and transaction banking.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Associate Director - Macro Sales, Financial Institutions and Public Sector.Principal Responsibilities
- FX and Rates sales coverage to key institutional client accounts, banks, brokers, central banks, sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies and private banks
- Products, cash FX, deliverable and non-deliverable forwards, options, cash bonds, IRD, repo, structured products
- Delivery of HSBC's EM FX and rates network: coordination with sales desks across Asia-Pacific markets
- Working in partnership with trading and structuring teams to deliver access to HSBC liquidity
- Provision of access to HSBC's market-leading China platform, bonds, equities, FX, custody solutions to the China Interbank Bond Market and the onshore equities market via the various Connect and Direct channels
- Risk transformation and recycling
- Solid years of industry experience
- Preferred languages, English, Mandarin
- Enthusiasm, drive and resilience, strong communication and analytical capabilities, ability to work in a fast-moving, pressurized environment as part of a high-functioning team
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.