About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It%26#39;s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We%26#39;re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities
- Help formulate business and balance sheet strategies to grow CASA and Time Deposit portfolio. Business plan will encompass product innovation, product enhancement, pricing and NIM management. The plan will also set directional intention on sales/ channel strategy, promotional approach, and targeting/ customer segmentation direction for onward liaison and alignment with Channels, Marketing, and Segments. Business strategy will be supported by internal customer analysis %26amp; external market research.
- Financial planning/ forecasting for Deposit team
- Produce and manage KPIs on financial performance on regular basis, including footing growth, NIM, revenue, tenor mix, currency mix, fund flow, direct cost, contra revenue, etc.
- Identify sales KPIs that are actionable to achieve financial KPIs
- Provide development pointers for the team on product initiatives based on financial KPIs
- Provide remedial/ reactive directions to the team should financial performance falls behind plan
- Produce forecast on regular basis
- Manage cost budgeting, actual, and accrual process
- Deposit Portfolio Analysis
- Evaluate deposit campaign effectiveness and make recommendations on campaign design
- Conduct TD pricing sensitivity analysis and work with TD portfolio manager and Retail analytics to develop tools that help ascertain appropriate pricing (eg. Price-volume elasticity curve)
- Conduct TD rollover analysis and monitor NIM movement of rollover funds
- Develop tools that help manage actual NIMs vs planned NIMs (eg. Daily MIS)
- Develop initiatives that help portfolio growth to become less pricing dependant (eg. Pricing by customer pricing sensitivity)
- Work with Retail analytics on fund flow analysis and design gating mechanics
Our Ideal Candidate
- Deliver the job objectives in accordance with the Bank%26rsquo;s code of conduct and compliance requirements, ensuring that anti-money laundering and customer-centric principles are embedded in the day-to-day activities
- Improve customer satisfaction and collaborate with stakeholders to ensure service quality/ SLA, from account opening to post sales usage and service.
- 6-10 years of experience in portfolio management like forecast, budget and pricing management
- Candidates with retail product knowledge is preferred
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.