Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Global Banking and Markets is an emerging markets-led, financing-focused business that provides investment and financial solutions. Through our international network, we connect emerging and mature markets, covering key growth areas. We partner with our corporate, government and institutional clients to help them achieve consistent, long-term performance. Our products and services include advisory, financing, prime services, research and analysis, securities services, trading and sales and transaction banking.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Associate, Corporate Sales
- Develop and maintain long term business relationships with corporate clients
- Provide daily commercial coverage by leveraging the full suite of HSBC's MSS solutions
- Identify sales opportunities, coordinate efforts and monitor progress
- Provide services and solutions that meet the needs of customers and draws on the bank's in-depth expertise and its areas of excellence
- Work in collaboration and develop cross-selling with other internal stakeholders in order to meet the needs of clients, increase market share and the extent of products penetration
- Handle daily business follow-ups and process, improve efficiency and enhance client service
- Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
- Good client management skills and experiences in handling corporate clients will be essential
- Strong understanding of the Corporate Sales business including its products and clients
- Good understanding of Capital Markets products especially foreign exchange instruments which include Spot, Options, Swaps, Forwards and Futures, and interest rate derivatives
- Excellent communications skills in Chinese, Cantonese and Mandarin, and English
- Hold relevant exams and qualifications to satisfy local and any cross border market regulations for non advisory sales and trading activities
- Need to be able to code for business insights and alerts program, hence proficiency in coding including VBA, Python would be required
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.