Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers shine brighter than others
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Global Banking and Markets is an emerging markets-led, financing-focused business that provides investment and financial solutions. Through our international network, we connect emerging and mature markets, covering key growth areas. We partner with our corporate, government and institutional clients to help them achieve consistent, long-term performance. Our products and services include advisory, financing, prime services, research and analysis, securities services, trading and sales and transaction banking.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Associate, Cash Equity Sales.Principal Responsibilities
- Core member to the team in Asia to offer investors holistic coverage in the covered markets
- Maintain, develop and strengthen business relationship with assigned institutional accounts. Presenting research services and advising clients on investment opportunities
- Works closely with client's investment and research team in promotion ideas and creating stronger franchise
- Take part in strengthening our distribution capability in research, IPO and other relevant products
- Achieve sales tasks; contribute to revenue of the Institutional Equity Sales Business
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Extensive years of relevant experience in the industry
- Strong inter-personal and communication skill, self-motivated and team player
- Thorough understanding of sales and trading business, the client's investment behavior and orientation
- Profound knowledge of the domestic and international capital markets and the firm's products and services
- Native or fluent in Mandarin, proficient in English, Cantonese would be plus
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.