Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Associate Business Architect.Principal Responsibilities
- Providing architectural and subject matter expertise to all feature teams within the portfolio
- Interpreting and contextualizing business strategy
- Setting an overarching vision for lending and lending operations
- Leading the development of specific artefacts such as business capability maps and value streams to help bridge the gap between strategy and execution
- Leading the synthesis of desired business outcomes and translating into business capabilities to ensure these outcomes can be delivered in the most optimal way
- Leveraging capability from the appropriate lending team
- Ensuring end to end integrity of solution designs and alignment with standard architecture patterns such as Platform, Security, data etc
- Leveraging agile methodologies and collaborate between technical and business teams to design iterative improvements to the platform and achieve long-term outcomes
- Architecture decisions and risks within the portfolio
- Managing the repository of business architecture models, roadmaps, standards and outcome
- Evaluating new technologies and making recommendation for new capabilities
Knowledge & Experience
- Credit and Lending experience not essential
- Some exposure to C&L, operations and/or stakeholders
- Business Architect experience recommended
- Held a number responsibilities associated with Business Architecture
- Transformation experience recommended
- Has experience of working on change projects
- Delivers idea implementation
- Assesses the application of new ideas and devises the approach to integrate the into existing structures
- Provides SME knowledge on key components of the architecture
- Delivers architecture improvement
- Proficient in in delivering all of the activities required to achieve process results efficiently
Qualifications and Accreditations
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Evidence of self-development across a number of disciplines
- Industry recognized technical certifications desired i.e. Change Management, Master Black Belt - Six Sigma
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.