Job Description :
- Assists day-to-day leasing & management of commercial properties within the portfolio.
- Maintain a good customer relationships, interacting with prospective and existing clients on new lettings, tenancy renewals and rent reviews, as well as preparing related documents.
- Coordinate tenant fit-out projects, budgetary control and assisting with the oversight of the daily operation and maintenance of the properties within the portfolio.
- University graduate; professionally qualified in HKIS / RICS / RPHM / HKIH an advantage
- Minimum 5 years experience in leasing and property management, especially in office complexes
- Good negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong customer service focus
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- International exposure would be an asset