Our client, a London based company is seeking for an Assistant Manager, Business Development. This replacement headcount would directly report into the Sales Director of Asia Pacific region.
- Be a subject matter expert and deliver consultative advice, best practice and industry updates to your clients.
- Identify and create Sales Opportunities to increase customer base.
- Meet/exceed agreed revenue targets.
- Meet/exceed agreed new appointment targets.
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in Service Solution based Selling approach
- Understanding of Salesforce (CRM), very strong PC skills, MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Self-driven and results-oriented – holding him/herself as well as other people accountable for results and outcomes.
- Well organized, thorough and strong project management skills, with professional ethnics.
- Fluent English & Cantonese are essential.
- Achiever and team player with stronginterpersonal and communication skills.
Interested individuals, kindly send your resume to Boris Lee or contact +852 5439 6926 / +852 2177 7577 for a confidential discussion. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.greyanderson.com