Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Assistant Manager.Principal Responsibilities
- Maintain a good relationship with the clients
- Communicate and coordinate with client on regulatory reporting
- Liaise with clients including internal relevant parties (MS/TA/CMD/TFS/RC/Legal) to resolve client request or enquiries
- Providing support to the clients on the new product or service launch
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University degree holder
- Prefer to have pension related experience and familiar with ORSO and MPF related Ordinance
- Customer-focused and able to handle multiple tasks
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient PC skills especially on Powerpoint
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, including excellent written and spoken Chinese and English, and Putonghua is a plus
- Self starter, flexible and a good team player
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.