Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.JR16575 Assembly Production Operator
Responsibilities and Tasks
Your main task will be operating Equipment.
- Manning of multiple machines
- Demonstrate ability to use computer based programs and applications to perform daily duties
- Provide machine coverage during breaks
- Logging machines accurately
- Monitoring and awareness of equipment performance discrepancies with timely communication to your Lead
- Working hours are 12 hours shift with biweekly rotation for day and night.
Ensure Quality of Process and Product
- Run equipment based on current process specifications (e.g. procedures, change notifications, etc.)
- Organize own workstations and ensuring 6S
- Make suggestions to improve quality and safety
Complete Certification and Recertification
- Participate actively in assigned on-the-job and other required training asking questions to increase knowledge and abilities
- Complete certification requirements by demonstrating understanding and abilities
- Receive and understand pass down, providing clear, accurate, and detailed pass down
- Seek and provide feedback to leadership, coworker, and support groups to make positive changes in performance
- Offer suggestions towards improvements when appropriate
- Always seek clarification when in doubt
Contribute to a Safe and Compliant Work Environment
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- Identify and promptly report hazards
- Follow safety protocols
- Use accurate lifting techniques and work in an ergonomically manner
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich lifefor all
. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron and Crucial brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities - from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations,please contact at .
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.