Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Digital Business Services is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. Digital Business Services combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an ASP Data Quality Lead.Principal Responsibilities
- Track adherence to policies, frameworks and tooling associated with data quality
- Design, build and implement HSBC data quality guidelines, procedures, methods etc for Asia Pacific
- Help to define HSBC data quality guidelines, procedures, standards, methods, tools and processes and ensure enforcement
- Utilise DQMR and DQ Dashboards to monitor data quality
- Monitor DQIM to ensure data quality issues are addressed properly
- Provide data consultancy to stakeholders and project teams in Asia Pacific to resolve or provide recommendations for resolution of data quality issues
- Proactively champion data quality and seek ways to improve data quality in Asia Pacific. Data Quality book of work including additional controls required and issues requiring remediation
- Engage relevant GB/GF and regions on activities including but not limited to:
- Data Quality rules and data profiling
- CDO dashboard population (DQ breaches)
- DQ issue management onboarding
- Manage remediation of DQ issues
- Remediation of data quality issues
- Provide advisory and training on all data governance related matters
- Coordinating and collaborating with key stakeholders to support change initiatives ensuring they are implemented appropriately from a risk management and operational perspective
- Embed continuous improvement into the delivery process such as agile delivery
- Ensure that the team adhere to prevailing data standards, policies and regulations
- Become a trusted advisor, manage stakeholder's expectations and working relationship with the teams with focus on transparency and collaboration. Influence the delivery approach, building stakeholder buy-in around delivery, commitments and changes
- Consult with stakeholders to ensure data quality standards, policies and frameworks are being met
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Good working knowledge of data quality tools
- Track-record of developing and implementing data quality practices and procedures
- Experienced in data quality management, particularly around static customer data
- Thought-leader in data quality
- Proven ability to deliver change globally across matrix-based organisations
- Experience in data privacy and cloud preferable
- Business process analysis skills - ability to analyse and document the current processes and organizations that create and manage the client data
- Demonstrated knowledge of data structure, data systems/tools and related software and data management policies and practices in a complex organizational environment
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to work across organizations at all levels
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong written communications skills - ability to clearly document the current state and recommendations
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.