Artificial Intelligence Delivery Specialist - Digital Business Services
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Digital Business Services is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. Digital Business Services combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an AI Delivery Specialist.
- Lead the delivery of enterprise AI/ML solutions to optimize DBS business decisions and operations
- Translates business strategic and data into actionable analytics insights & solutions. Articulate the so what across all levels and with senior executives
- Translate key AI/ML solutions into re-deployable products across multiple regions/markets. Drive redeployment of solutions to maximize the return
- Manage delivery team formed by data scientists, data analysts, data engineers and software engineers, develop consulting culture in the team
- Build up strong business understanding, solid enterprise software product development knowledge, on top of their data science and AI/ML skill
- Partner with business leaders in developing data, analytical and AI/ML strategies to achieve higher value from data own by DBS
- Establish and enforce robust and consistent practices for the highly iterative AI/ML development process. Robust and consistent practices shall cover framing problem, PoC, design, build, testing, deployment and monitoring
- Accountable of receive all required approvals from data governance and model risk governance forums
- Ensure and continuous improve the performance of ML algorithms at scale
- Deep knowledge of AI/ML delivery life cycle of different AI/ML solution patterns
- Extensive experience in AI/ML delivery in financial or digital domains
- Deep hands-on knowledge of Data Science and AI technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in forming advisory relationship with senior managers
- Strong team player, and strive for change and able to lead and mentor junior members
- Strong data engineering, technology engineering and architecture knowledge
- Track-record of steering multi-disciplined teams to deliver exceptional customer service and value
- Experience in data privacy, model risk management preferable
- Experience of doing AI/ML development on Google Cloud Platform preferable
- Experience in delivering in a highly regulated environment preferable
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
Job Field : Technology
Primary Location : Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-New Territories-Tseung Kwan O
Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Region vacancy