Job Description :
Our client, in public hospitality sector, is now looking for a programmer to join their dynamic team.
- Responsible for system design, development, testing, implementation, enhancement and maintenance
- Conduct application development, modification and maintenance of IT solutions.
- Conduct basic technical support related tasks including installation, system administration, patch management, etc.
- Prepare and perform various stages of testing including unit test, integration test, system test, load test etc.
- Maintain system documentations of the application and system components
- Higher Diploma, Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Candidate who fulfils SOME of the experience below are qualified to apply, and will be assigned to relevant team based on your working experience:
- Java / MVC Development/ J2EE / JSP / Ext js / AJAX / JQuery / HTML5
- MSSQL/ React js/ GXT
- Tomcat / Ansible / ElasticSearch / Silkperformer / WebLogic
- VBS/ SharePoint
- Mobile App (iOS/ Android) / React Native / SWIFT / ECMAScript
- Oracle Weblogic / Liferay Portal
- NoSQL (e.g. HBase, HIVE), Big Data (Apache Hadoop), Python
- MSSQL / Informix/ Business Intelligence / Data Mart / SAS
- AIX / Linux / Windows / Sybase / Oracle / MySQL / MSSQL
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to and quote the job reference no.