Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Digital Business Services is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. Digital Business Services combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Agile Lead.Principal Responsibilities
- To meet the new initiative for Digital On boarding (STP)/ Mobile First and CTA digital servicing & debit / credit card initiative
- This role has to be hired in high cost location because the agile lead has to work close with Product Owners (which located in HK) to define digital product roadmap, drive technical solution by market research and internal solution alignments
- Lead business discussions with regards to priorities and release/sprint scoping
- Lead the scrum teams to prioritize work and responsible for delivery and production rollout, with automated processes and high quality controls
- Ensure that the product test strategy includes functional/non-functional area, test automation, security and accessibility
- Ensure service resilience, service sustainability and recovery time objectives are met for all the software solutions delivered
- Accountable for ensuring compliance of the products and services with mandatory and regulatory requirements, control objectives in the risk and control framework and technical currency (in line with published standards and guidelines) and, with the architecture function, implementation of the business imperatives
- Ensure the cost base for the products and services is managed in line with controls applied by the Head of Product Technology and associated Chief Information Officer (CIO) function
- Guide team towards resolving 3rd/4th level production issues
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University degree in computer science, information technology or a related discipline
- Expert level of work experience in the financial industry, with the majority of which has been gained in managing large scale projects such as system development, implementation, business process re-engineering, system integration or operation support
- Proven track record in delivering large scale IT projects of over eight million American Dollars, preferably channel migration program and in-depth experience in delivering transaction banking channel functionalities
- Possess knowledge of the regulation affecting the distribution channel in the region
- In-depth understanding of the paradigm shifts from nationwide operating model to global target operating model and drive Commercial Banking business to adapt to it
- Managed change management projects and teams for tier 1 financial services organization
- Experience to liaise with all relevant parties in IT Business and work with senior business stakeholders
- Strong Leadership skill to drive the business forward, managing matrix project teams both regionally and globally, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on an individual basis
- Solid agile project management skills, CI, DevOps and Automated Testing PMP and Agile SCRUM certification would be an advantage
- Familiarity with the HSBC standards and processes would be useful
- Good understanding of IT systems functioning in general. Exposure to technologies such as Java, Linux, Solaris or Oracle would be an advantage
- Commercial acumen and good risk management and mitigation skills
- Effective communication skills in spoken and written English
- With a positive, proactive and can do attitude
- Willing to travel overseas and Mainland China when required
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.