Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Digital Business Services is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. Digital Business Services combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Administration Officer.Principal Responsibilities
- To provide efficient and effective administrative support in DBS, manage general office administration to ensure the provision of a professional working environment
- Maintain up-to-date inventory list for lockers and cabinets
- Maintain Office Equipment inventory list
- Maintain the Bank's 'Clear Desk Policy'
- Prompt action to attend office deficiency e.g. to inform JLL to repair lighting, air-condition, wash room, water heater, cleaning of pantry, meeting room facilities
- Support event and conference set up and other preparation work
- Manage the Room Booking System and facilities setup as well as arranging for meetings, access and workstation setup for visiting guests
- Invoicing and Fusion Procurement Management
- Travel Desk Assistant - train ticket booking
- Staff Movement Assistant - PAC card issuing/control, collect work permit
- Ad hoc Admin tasks - Qseat mapping etc
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Previous experience working in administrative support
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound organizational skills, with the capacity to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Good level of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, as well as maintain confidentiality and show initiative when needed Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and quality delivery within tight timescales
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.