Job Description :
- Responsible for preparing various regular reports including monthly and quarterly financial analysis reports for management’s review in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Prepare financial statements and FRR, bank and brokers reconciliation, balance sheet items breakdown and monthly income/expense re-allocation.
- Prepare Financial and Taxation reports for relevant parties.
- Handle staff expense reimbursement.
- Input and review vouchers.
- Provide support to the team and any other duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in Accountancy or related disciplines with professional accountancy qualification such as HKICPA / ACCA or equivalent is preferred.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience gained in financial institutions or audit firms.
- Familiar with securities brokerage industry and FRR reporting.
- Detail-oriented, with strong analytical mind and good time management skills; able to work independently with good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese).
Interested parties, please send your cv toCoCo Lam <<>
or contact us at 2520 0876 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our Career Wonderland athttp://www.levin.hk