Job Description :
Position: Account Manager
Report to: China Sales Manager
Location: Shenzhen Office
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Achieve commercial annual target within the scope of China team Budget;
- Maintain existing major accounts in China by providing accurate forecast, coordinating order fulfillment and value selling. Skillfully Handle customer requests and complaints to achieve good customer satisfactions.
- Draft, negotiate and finalize appropriate commercial agreement to close sales.
- Closely Follow up the customer payment to make sure it is on-time, improve cash flow and reduce DSO.
- Work effectively with global product managers, business line managers to get supportive products resources to fulfill the customer demand;
- Closely Collaborate with local customer service team, technical support team, finance team, market development team to fulfill the customer needs.
- Define and execute Account Development Plan to grow the business.
- Follow up procedures to complete the meeting reports, monthly report, Business review reports, market intelligence report per the management and business need.
- Bachelor or Master degree with major of chemical Engineering or business;
- With 810 years working experience in Chemical/Auto/Consumer/Healthcare/E&E industry, good knowledge of Aromatic /Fluorine Polymers.
- Customer service orientation.
- Strong capability in internal and external communication.
- Able to work independently under pressure.
- Fluent English both in oral and written.
- Self-driven with good team working spirit.
- Initiative and open mindedness
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to .
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.