Job Summary :
- Primary duties include, but are not limited to, monitoring and control of the on-air automation system, monitor/troubleshoot inbound and outbound signals and recording/playback of material on servers.
- Operate all Master Control equipment for multiple video live feeds and recordings
- Monitor outbound and return Satellite feeds to ensure quality and continuity of all broadcast signal parameters
- Performs a variety of tasks related to live, recordings, studio and field production, all in support of multiple 24/7 broadcast channels.
- Ensure all recordings are accomplished per daily schedule
Skills & experience required :
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and the ability to work under strict time deadlines
- Hands-on and/or working knowledge of systems/equipment used in functions identified above, including analog/digital/high definition video/audio signals and monitoring equipment
- The job involves working on a shift base, and may require working overtime, on weekends and/or public holidays
- Degree or diploma in Broadcast technology or related disciplines
- Minimum two years’ professional experience preferred, but fresh graduates applications may be considered for this job
- Proficient in written and spoken English is essential (French is a plus)
Job based in Wanchai, Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your full resume to email@example.com.