Job Description :
- Chinese / English / Japanese Translation, Office Work, Document Preparation, Customer Contact.
- Promoting Japanese Prefectures and related business.
- Planning, organizing and implementing various tourism events.
- Contact, deal and maintain good relationship with Japanese clients.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with internal and external parties.
- Handles any duties/admin tasks or ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Inspection / business trip in Japan.
- Minimum 2 years experience preferable, fresh graduate is welcome.
- Excellent in spoken Cantonese, English, Putonghua and Japanese (N2 level or above)
- Proficient in written Chinese, English and Japanese Word, Excel, Power Point of MS.
- General knowledge in internet, basic computer skills
- Self-motivated, responsible and independent without supervision.
Monthly Salary: 13-18K
Bonus: Upon Satisfactory Performance
Double Pay: Yes (at year end)
Working Hour: 9:00-18:00
Job Location: TST
Insurance: Medical Insurance