1 Students will be assigned to a manager in theLegal Department.
2 Students are expected to handle the followingwork.
(a) Legal research and writing.
(b) Review template vendor agreements.
(c) Conducting Due Diligence.
(d) Document translation/Language assistance.
(e) Shadowing (accompanying attorneys to clientmeetings, conferences, etc.).
1. 3rd/4th year undergraduate students or 1styear postgraduate student in law school.
Good communication skills, written and verbalespecially in English.
2. Currently pursuing a degree (or equivalent)in Law.
3. Familiar with software applications fromMicrosoft including Words, Excel and PowerPoint.
4. Able to communicate in lively discussionsand be in a position to "negotiate" where applicable.
5. Good knowledge of foundational concepts oflaw.
6. Detailed oriented.