Stefanini is looking for a passionate Telecom Admin, who will be part of the global team responsible for development and support of customer service technology. The candidate will interact and collaborate with other Stefanini technology competence centers, e.g. Networking, Security and SSA. As an IVR Application Developer you are responsible for designing, developing, building and testing routing scripts in a contact center application. Activities involve designing and building business rules needed to successfully configure ACD, IVR, and multimedia routing for the contact centers. The development can span various media types (phone, chat, web call back, out-bound etc.) and can require integration into a customer provided ITSM, CRM system or databases.
- Gather Customer Routing/Call Flow Requirements.
- Document Detail Summaries of Requirement.
- Work jointly with senior members to Finalize and Document Customer Final Requirements.
- Work jointly with senior members to Design & Develop Application Routing Flow Develop & Execute Application Test Plan.
- Analyze and Assess Application Change Requests.
- Support Internal Employee.
- Support business requests for routing changes using the necessary process controls to ensure production operation is not at risk.
- Contribute to the maintenance and upkeep of the Aspect-UIP application suite.
- Demonstrate effective consulting skills with business customers to deliver high levels of overall customer satisfaction.
- Timely identifies tracks, manages and resolves technical issues and risks.
- Escalates and resolves issues via proper communication channels.
- Bachelor of Science Degree or a minimum of 4 years’ experience in contact center applications.
- Strong technical knowledge in the telecom and contact center industries.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft software applications: Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint & Project.
- Technical abilities involving IVR/ACD, CRM Integration, and Web Services development.
- Knowledgeable in the telecom industry with emphasis on toll free routing, VoIP and ACD/IVR functionality.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with confidence in leading external customers through critical tasks and deadlines.
- The ability to develop multiple customer applications at one time.
- Proven ability to coordinate, communicate, and execute application delivery in time intensive timeframes.
- Willingness to work with a team and take direction from non-management personnel.
- Detail oriented with demonstrated ability to interpret the big picture.
- Anticipate potential project road blocks and identify alternatives in an independent and efficient manner.
- Willingness to work aggressively until the project goal is achieved.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.