Qualification:Bachelors in Engineering-Aeronautical|Aerospace|Mechanical|Computer Science|Industrial Engineering|Supply Chain|Operations Research
Location:Multiple locations across Hongkong
2017/ 2018 Graduates preferred
Willing to travel extensively for projects
Good communication & presentation skill
Your Role and Responsibilities:
• Requirement analysis and business process modeling for user organizations,through meetings, discussions and other requirement elicitation tools
• Solution definition and mapping of customer business process to appropriate processes and functions in the business application (software).
• Prepare process documentation and solution definition reports
• Gap analysis,requirement definition and translation into functional and technical software requirements
• Anchor software implementation roll-out programs, through various phases such as User acceptance testing, User training, data load and cut-over
• Responsibilities include preparation of various artefacts such as training materials, test cases etc. and execution of activities such as conducting training programs, software validations etc
• Provide Key User Training and support customer to ensure sign off at each milestone as per project plan
Ramco is a fast growing enterprise software player disrupting the market with its multi-tenanted cloud and mobile-based enterprise software in the area of HCM and Global Payroll, ERP and M&E MRO for Aviation. Part of the USD 1 billion Ramco Group, Ramco Systems focuses on Innovation and Culture to differentiate itself in the marketplace. On Innovation front, Ramco has been focusing on moving towards Cognitive and Robotic ERP with features such as Chatbots – which allow users to complete transaction using natural conversations; Mail It – a feature to enable to transact with the application by just sending an email; HUB It – a one screen does it all concept built to address all activities of a user; Thumb It – mobility where the system presents users with option to choose rather than type values and Prompt It – a cognitive ability which will let the system complete the transaction and prompts the user for approval.
With 2000 employees spread across 26 offices, globally, Ramco follows a flat and open culture where employees are encouraged to share knowledge and grow. No Hierarchies, Cabin-less Offices, Respect work and not titles, among others are what makes the team say, Thank God it’s Monday!!
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases