Supply Chain Manager:
This person will provide leadership for developing the strategic sourcing management goals of the company; and lead and coach a team of professional sourcing people to achieve these goals to enable the excellent performance of the company.
• Understand the market environment, industry trends and evolving technology to proactively identify supply base issues to minimize risk, protect continuity and or alternative of supply, and utilize emerging opportunities
• Guide the sourcing team to focus on advance/technical sourcing and work with engineering team to use the most updated technical components.
• To systematically evaluate suppliers core competencies and competitive positioning in order to ensure they are the right strategic partners for the company
• Establish sourcing policies and system to ensure efficiency and compliance
• Continuously improve productivity and efficiency of processes throughout the operational organization
• Develop, train and provide guidance to the subordinates in various levels in order to meet longer term company development needs
• Degree holder or above in Engineering / Supply Chain Management or related discipline
• At least 10 years of relevant experience with 5 years at managerial level. Experience in high-end electronics products or related products preferred.
• Strong knowledge of electronics products is a must
• Excellent negotiation and organizing skills with ability to communicate effectively with technical disciplines both internally and externally
• Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
• Proficient in English and Chinese. Fluent Putonghua will be an advantage
• Occasionally travel to PRC and other countries is required Good interpersonal, communication