Job Description :
Job Responsibility :
-Good communication skills with customers in English and Chinese language.
-More than 5- 10 years working experience in underwear industry covering technical, quality, development areas.
-Strong experienced at understanding of design, correctly transfer design detail to workmanship.
-Strong experience to deal with fitting issues and minimize the fit approval lead time.
-Be proactive! Driving & managing the technical team.
- Experience in drawing sketches
-Maintain consistency of products , fit, style and construction through regular product reviews with internal / external stakeholders
• Conduct technical assessments of products for suitability of quality, safety and compliance, communicate required alternations / adjustments through company system
• Approve products and seal samples which meet safety legislation and company quality requirements
• Work in collaboration with designers and buyers to deliver innovative products and ensure product is fit for purpose and cost parameters are achieved
• Communicate with suppliers/ factories to deliver goods on-time and ensure products are produced in accordance with quality standards, comply with all state, territory and federal government legislative needs with continuous performance improvement
• Create and prepare detailed product specifications and technical packages with block patterns in accordance to the processes, construction techniques, guidelines and standards
• Ensure product safety compliance guidelines are in place and understood. Review product performance tests are update specifications as required
• Continue to learn and keep abreast of quality safety and legal standards Requirement
• Experience in bra fitting requirements, construction and fabrication, pattern making and relevant manufacturing process
• Detailed understanding of fabric properties, performance and their influence on fit
• Experiences in working directly with designers and buyers is an advantage
• A good team player with effective communication and interpersonal skills
***Interested parties, please send your CV to you can call us at (852) 2520 0845 for more information.