We’re looking for motivated professionals that love challenges, acquire international exposures and the satisfaction that comes along with not only finding a solution, but helping out our customers along the way.
As a Solutions Engineer you will work directly with customers and resellers to design, implement, deploy and support solutions for their enterprise content management and business process management needs.
• Acquire detailed knowledge of the Laserfiche product line and third-party integrations
• Perform analysis and documentation of business needs and requirements
• Design and develop software solutions
• Provide support to resellers and customers by analyzing and troubleshooting
• Develop and conduct technical training sessions
• Some travel is required (need bases)
• Strategies Consulting
What You’ll Need:
• BA/BS required. Computer science, physical sciences, engineering, math or related technical field preferred
• 2+ years of professional experience
• Excellent presentation, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-starter mentality and team-player attitude
• Sound knowledge and experience in Web Programming
• Ability to prioritize and maintain professionalism in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision