Job Description :Chevalier (Construction) Company Limited
, a subsidiary of Chevalier Group,is now inviting high calibre persons to apply forthis position. Responsibilities
- Responsible for overall coordination and management of construction projects including progress, quality control and customer relations
- Coordinate with clients, architects, consultants and sub-contractors for progress of works
- Monitorsite labour, materials and plant resources to ensure they are adequate to meet the requirement of master programme
- Prepare short-term programmes, manpower, materialsand plant schedules
- Ensure all short-term programmes are properly reviewed and communicated to all parties concerned
- Ensure proper safety conduct and standards of all site operations
- Higher Certificate or above in Civil Engineering /Building Studies / Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience in Building Construction Industry
- Goodsupervisory skill
- Possess Strong leadership, logical thinking, organization skill and able to foster team spirit
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume with current and expected salary by clicking"Apply Now" or mail to:
TheHuman ResourcesManager, Chevalier Group, 22/F, Chevalier CommercialCentre,8 Wang HoiRoad, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.