Our client is a global architectural firm with a big footprint in Asia. They are seeking a Principal Interior Designer
for their Shanghai Office that will work with a dynamic team whilst contributing to a number of projects and disciplines. Will also have the opportunity to broaden your skillsets and experience, with a view to assuming the overall role of Director of Interior Designer.
The ideal individual, who needs to be strategic as well as hands-on, will be able to join during this stage of exponential growth actively promoting the great reputation of the practice, whilst being able to take charge of some the most exciting projects in the country ranging from different sectors.
You must be a creative thinker and demonstrate excellent design skills and ability to imagine architectural concepts and story telling.
- Relevant project and team leading experience
- Good network in the local interior design sector
- Develop and maintain relationships with all existing clients
- Ability to pitch for new projects/businesses
- Forward planning with an ability to manage and produce comprehensive 2D and 3D design solutions
- Manage and direct a team of about 35 interior design staff
- Directly project key projects
- At least 15 years of working experience
- Excellent presentation/communication skills
- Industry experience of all work stages
- Experience in large scale mixed-use developments
- Ability to build client relationships