Position Title: Service Desk Team Leader
Location: Other - Philippines
Type of Position: Full Time, Employee
Strategy & Planning
- Support the establishment and enforcement of Service desk service level agreements in consultation with end-users to establish problem resolution expectations and timeframes
- Analyze the performance of Service Desk activities, identify problem areas, and deliver solutions to enhance the quality of service and prevent future problems.
- Monitor agent communications (phone, chat, web tickets) to ensure the highest standards of quality and customer service are being adhered to.
- Monitor and assure that all Service Support KPIs and metric targets are met
- Assist in the production of weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports of Service Desk Performance Metrics and project progress
- Manage retention and turnover according to 3M standards.
- Assist agents to fulfill their potential via coaching, performance management and staff development
- Aid in the recruiting process by performing interviews and assisting in the resource selection
- Attend all operational and project (ad-hoc) related scheduled meetings as required
- Perform random checks on tickets to make sure they are closed with the proper comments, root cause and activities done
- Engage with 3M L3 - Support Groups by identifying reoccurring incidents or situations affecting multiple users and work on solutions as per ITIL standards
- Provide expert and creative guidance and mentoring for the Service Desk agents
- Support the coordination of user and support issues among corporate and remote sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on user satisfaction and productivity.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of relevant product offerings, current support policies, and methods of support delivery, in order to provide technically accurate solutions to users within the 3M Enterprise environment
Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of (3) three years of experience in the supervision of a technical support team
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a shared services environment, customer / technical support.
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Solid relationship management and performance management skills
- Ability to motivate, coach, and direct staff members and peers.
- Exceptional English is written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Knowledge/Training on best practices or IT frameworks, such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), and/or AGILE Methodologies will be an added advantage.
How can science change the world?
Carrying more power to more people with lighter power lines. Helping manufacturers make more with less through leaner processes. Automating health care data so the right people get the right information to take action. These are some of the ways we’re working to support stronger communities and sustainable development across the globe. We see the world's challenges clearly, and unite the people that dare to solve them. We innovate with purpose and use science every day to create real impact in every life around the world.
Team Leader/Technical Leader