Position Title: Service Desk Senior Team Manager
Location: Other - Philippines
Type of Position: Full Time, Employee
Here, you will make an impact by:
- Advocates and drives key initiatives that improve customers’ experience
- Drive Service Desk strategic design, needed process changes, and aligned execution of priorities and objectives across all defined process and service areas
- Drives needed global priority actions in Service Desk to ensure area capabilities in alignment with corporate strategy.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining service and performance levels
- To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Ten (10) years combined experience in IT Service and Support or Contact Center/Service Desk operations in a private, public, government or military environment
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across multiple organizations
- Comprehensive Service Desk industry knowledge and acumen
- Strong Customer First, and Agile mindset coupled with strong communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple layers and geographic regions effectively, develop and strengthen organizations, build & lead teams, bring our customer needs to life and effectively motivate and energize organizationally.
- Proven Leadership engaging and influencing executive management
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
• Electronics Manufacturing • ITES/BPO
Team Leader/Technical Leader