1. Develop new Japanese agencies/clients and build rapport with existing agencies/ clients to conduct Malaysia property sales. Assist in seeking feasibility way to generate prospect and propose conduction plans.
2. Require to assist agencies and clients to plan and attend oversea prospect visiting tour.
3. Attend to all sales enquirers in order to sell the product and achieve the sales target.
4. Organize, follow up and monitor the completion of sales transaction up to contract signed.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma holder
2. With more than 1 year of experience in real estate sales, excellent performance, and rich customer resources or other high-end durable consumer goods, commodities, financial and insurance sales experience. Fresh graduate with strong Japanese speaking background are also welcomed
3. Positive and optimistic, able to manage stress, good communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Proficient in both spoken and written Japanese language and Mandarin.
- Transportation Allowance
- Telecom Allowance
- Meal Allowance
- Business Insurance
- Annual Physical Examination
Johor Bahru, Malaysia. Short business trip to Japan