Senior Project Engineer / Project Engineer
As a Senior Project Engineer - you will be responsible for overseeing the success of the project lifecycle and deliverables with your amicable project management skills and engineering expertise. You will be competent in managing project challenges, concerns, and derive appropriate solutions to ensure project deliverables are met through your acute judgement and understanding of both internal and external factors. Additionally, you will be responsible to lead, coach, and guide junior members of the team to meet overall project success. The ideal Senior Project Engineer will be dynamic and highly competent in demonstrating engineering/design mechanism expertise with strong project management disciplines.
- Degree in Manufacturing, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Min 4-6 years of project engineering experience within household (i.e. kitchenware) or consumer product industry is preferred
- Prior experience in product development with overseas customers will be advantageous
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese; Written English and Chinese is a must
- Proficiency in design and visualizations software, AutoCAD, Pro E and MS office skills
- Strong project management experience in supervising junior team on mechanical and production issues within the project lifecycle will be advantageous
- Agility towards handling varying project challenges and deliverables with credibility and adherence to performance standards and compliance.
- Strong understanding of engineering and design mechanism with the passion to innovate develop and enhance one’s own engineering capacity
- Self-starter, results and resolution- orientated with the willingness to grow and learn within the organization
- Must be willing to travel and/or outstation
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Project Engineer
If you are seeking global market exposure, interest in a unique end-to-end control platform, and thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment driven by a rewarding recognition and reward system that will allow you to develop your professional essence, we urge you to click "APPLY NOW" to submit your application with detailed resume, available date, current and expected salary to us.
Your application may also be considered for other suitable position within the group or its associated companies.
Benefits : Five-day work week
- Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Performance bonus