Role/Title: Senior Product Manager - SAP Concur Job
City: Shanghai, China
Requisition ID: 199406
Work Area: Solution and Product Management
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
In the first 12 months, you will:
In order to accomplish this, you will need:
- Evaluate and prioritize of market-based requirements and create business and functional specifications for new and existing markets for SAP Concur.
- Lead roadmap planning, initiatives prioritization, competitive analysis and execution
- Work within an agile engineering team to define strategy, goals and scope and delivery (the "What, why" & "When") of your area of product responsibility and ultimately get it delivered
- Empower teams to own complete services, using a service mesh microservice strategy, resulting in autonomy, accountability and rapid innovation.
- Optimize the current product to address customer needs and achieve our business goals while maximizing return on investment.
- Create concise yet detailed user stories and functional specification documentation.
- Evangelize, engage with, and educate cross-matrix global teams such as marketing, engineering & support
- Occasionally travel within Asia, or to Europe or to the US to meet with colleagues and clients.
It would be advantageous to also have:
- At least 5-7 years of Technical Product Management experience, preferably in web services.
- Demonstrable experience of long-term road map/strategy for software products and enhancements
- Hands on experience of creating detailed functional requirements, including process logic and flow diagrams.
- Good understanding of Agile Development.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in Mandarin and English (both written and oral) with strong executive presence and ability to present to senior leadership as well as cross-functional leadership, communication & collaboration.
- Strong analytical skills with acute business insight.
- University degree in computer science, engineering or similar area.
So who are we?
- SaaS and Cloud Software Development experience
- Domain knowledge in Expense Management.
SAP Concur’s business travel and expense solutions are at the intersection of personal needs and business needs. We love the challenge of delighting employees and making travel and expense easy and fun, while still ensuring our 44,000 business customers achieve goals for cost savings, compliance and risk management. Huge demand to drive innovation across all global regions means we are now investing in creating a new R&D lab in Shanghai, China.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US :
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com)
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.