Recolo Group, headquartered in HK with regional presence in Asia Pacific.
Our clients within telecommunication industry looks for Senior Marketing Manager, Marcom (Digital Marketing and Communications) with accountabilities in:
Strategies: Lead, plan and execute B2B communication and branding strategy for all platforms- digital, offline and online. In addition, effectively plan and manage highly quality corporate events portfolio.
Forwarding business: Design most sought after end-to-end customer experience and extensively expand and establish brand leadership on digital channels, online and social media.
Market insights: Skilled application of data driven insights: from content, performance and search marketing to digital advertising to social media to multi-media content creation to CRM to data analytics for effective and efficient decision making.
- Manage all elements of projects on integrated marketing strategy, inter-BU and corporate events and marketing campaigns
- Tactically strategize, design, lead and execute B2B customer experience for all channels: from establish design frameworks to online branding standards and best practices. Also to work closely with B2B Marketing Team to determine new market opportunities and retention strategies.
- Can be better with ongoing review and analysis-campaign data and processes to optimize future campaigns and processes on updated strategies. Plus, speed to market and informed data decisions to refine digital campaign development and analytics.
- Excel under tight timelines to manage all stakeholders including in-house and agencies for timely delivery.
- Ownership to digital sales-driven funnel, content definition, user experience and work streams to hone increase to customer base, traffic, engagement and conversion.
Invite You to write-in to us:
Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business Administration or related discipline with at least 10 years relevant experience in B2B marketing.
Expert proficiency in digital marketing from SEM, Display, CRM, Social Media, User Experience and Analytics
Strong business leader yet an effective team player and adept to manage varied all and types of stakeholders with exemplary skills in interpersonal and communication. Proficient written and spoken English and Cantonese to hold a mature, confident debate on important strategic decisions with data.
Self motivated to work independently at strategic and tactical levels plus strong project management skills keen eyes to details.
As a high performance talent acquisition consultancy firm, we specialize in providing one of the best recruitment services throughout the region that includes professional staffing, human resources process outsourcing and talent management consulting across a wide range of industry sectors in different regions.
We service the world's leading financial institutes, global high-tech conglomerates and multinational commercial organizations as clients. Operating at all levels of executives, Recolo manage the careers of the top-notch professionals in the accounting, finance, banking, legal, technology, sales & marketing, real estate, HR, support and administration fields.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases