1. Working within a highly qualified team you will identify, select, initiate and close-out investigational sites for clinical studies in phases II – III ensuring that applicable regulations and principles of ICG-GCP are adhered to
2. Working independently and proactively to coordinate all necessary activities required to set up and monitor a study, completing accurate study status reports and maintaining study documentation
3. Submission of protocol, consent documents for ethics/IRB approval and assist in preparing regulatory submissions as requested
4. Participate in preparing and reviewing study documentation and feasibility studies for new proposals as required
5. Managing sponsor generated queries efficiently and responsible for study cost effectiveness
6. Dependent on level of experience you may assist in training and mentoring less experienced CRA’s and/or manage CRA’s working on international projects
Experience and Qualification
1. 18 months+ of monitoring experience in phase I~III trials as a CRA
2. Knowledge of ICG GCP guidelines and expertise to review and evaluate medical data
3. Native local language and conversational English is a must
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal enabling you to deal with queries in a timely manner
5. Ability to produce accurate work to tight deadlines within a pressurized environment
Benefits of Working in ICON
Other than working with a great team of smart and energetic people, we also offer a very competitive benefits package. This varies from country to country so a dedicated recruiter will discuss this with you at interview stage.
We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.
ICON plc is a global provider of drug development solutions and services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. The company specialises in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support clinical development - from compound selection to Phase I-IV clinical studies. With headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, ICON currently, operates from 83 locations in 38 countries and has approximately 12,600 employees. Further information is available atwww.iconplc.com
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases